Darkest Hour (PC)
Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game. The game features a mixture of short and in-depth campaigns set across the darkest chapters of the 20th century. Play from the outbreak of the Great War up until the onset of the Cold War.
Darkest Hour will introduce a new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations simultaneously. It implements a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
- Short and grand campaigns allow players to experience the darkest hours of the 20th century, from the Great War to the onset of the Cold War
- New map, redesigned to offer greater detail as well as strategic and tactical opportunities
- Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events
- New artificial intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
- OS: Windows 98/ ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MH
- Memory: 128 MB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB hard disk space
- Video Card: 4 MB DirectX-compatible
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Additional: Mouse with scroll wheel, keyboard and internet for multiplayer
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.