Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game. The game features a mixture of short and in-depth campaigns set across the darkest chapters of the 20th century. Play from the outbreak of the Great War up until the onset of the Cold War.
Darkest Hour will introduce a new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations simultaneously. It implements a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
- Short and grand campaigns allow players to experience the darkest hours of the 20th century, from the Great War to the onset of the Cold War
- New map, redesigned to offer greater detail as well as strategic and tactical opportunities
- Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events
- New artificial intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
- OS: Windows 98/ ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MH
- Memory: 128 MB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB hard disk space
- Video Card: 4 MB DirectX-compatible
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Additional: Mouse with scroll wheel, keyboard and internet for multiplayer
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.