Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by New Reality Games
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Or, start a new game and make your choices on the fly!
Data Hacker: Corruption is a retro-inspired JPRG set within a virtual realm and a simulated Online Game. It is a narrative-driven game that questions the value and definition of life and its inherent value. The game features two completely separate storylines and partial voice-acting.
Our story shifts up a gear: everything is changing rapidly, with each side vying for a position that will secure their future. The SiliCAI army fends off both Virulea and Hunter attacks while trying to maintain equilibrium. They seek power untold; a way to vanquish those who would do them harm.
In the coming war, on which side do you stand? Do you defend the SilicAI and their digital world, or fight for the people of the real world?
This second Data Hacker title allows those who have completed the prequel 'Initiation' to import their completed save files with ease; keeping decision data, team members and inventory intact! Or, start a new game an make your choices on the fly!
- Import your save file from Initiation (Keep your team, inventory and decision data intact!)
- Fully voice-acted opening and closing cutscenes!
- A massive graphics overhaul,
- Two possible routes to take; play both the 'Real' and 'Virtual' story lines,
- Over 1000 craftable items,
- A fan-favoured new game+ feature with extra content!
- Over 70 unique team recruits to build your dream team,
- Tons of optional, additional content, allowing you to explore the Worlds to a deeper extent,
- 69 achievements to attain,
- Trioarch; the addictive trading card game,
- Two different racing minigames,
- An expansive set of Worlds, Settings and Dungeons!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Capable of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 550 MB available space
- Sound Card: Capable of Stereo Sound
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.