Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Modus Games
Degrees of Separation is a 2D puzzle-adventure game that requires players to harness the elements of heat and cold to succeed. Two contrasting souls, Ember and Rime, are separated by an enigmatic force, and must use their respective powers to progress through a spectacular world of fantasy and adventure. Players take on the roles of Ember and Rime in single-player and cooperative multiplayer to solve the game's environmental obstacles, drawing on their unique skills to traverse through beautiful, puzzle-filled environments. The two will learn to lean on one another, their individual forces working to bring them closer together...or tear them apart.
2D Adventure Platforming
Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with support for DirectX 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7 - 3.4Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.