Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers and changes his physical appearance
- Comprehensive crafting system allows for creation of potions, poisoned blades and enchanted armor
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful Havok Vision engine
- A richly detailed game world embedded in the extensive fantasy world of The Dark Eye
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512MB VRAM and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI/AMD Radeon 3800 series and higher, NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT and higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 1GB VRAM and Shader Model 5.0 support
- Additional Notes: Best played with Xbox 360® controller for Windows
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.