Deus Ex: Invisible War (PC)
Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression. In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide government to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades even centuries to come. In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
- Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
- Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
- Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
- Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
- Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
- Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
- The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
- IBM PC or 100% compatible
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- Pentium IV, 1.3GHz (Or AMD Athlon XP equivalent) processor
- 100% DirectX 9 32MB 3D Accelerated video card with Pixel Shader v1.1 Capability
- 256 MB System RAM
- 100% DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
- 2GB free uncompressed hard drive space (additional space may be necessary for saved games)
- 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard
- Pentium IV, 1.5 Ghz (or AMD Athlon XPequivalent) or greater processor
- 512 MB System RAM
- 100% DirectX 9 128MB 3D Graphics Card
- 2GB of Hard Drive Space
Supported Video Chipsets:
nVidia GeForce 3Ti/4Ti/FX - Note: GeForce MX series is NOT SUPPORTED. ATI Radeon 8500/9xxx or higher.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.