Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by IndieGala
Kidnapped for no clear reason to a dazzling yet mysterious island on the Mediterranean Sea, a young girl has to find a way to escape. Armed with only her wits, agility, and the will to survive, she must make her getaway or Die Young.
Die Young is an open world, dynamic exploration-survival experience presented in first-person perspective. You awaken, on a picturesque 12 sq km island in the Mediterranean, buried alive and left for dead. Starving and dehydrated, your struggle to survive is just about to begin.
Weakened by your ordeal, you must nourish your body to gain strength and above all stay hydrated. While it brings life and beauty to the island, the scorching summer sun is not your friend. Scavenge for food and water, gather herbs with medicinal properties, and stay alive.
Equip and Fight
Stripped of everything of value down to the shoes on your feet, you have to make a run for it. You have no chance of escaping relying on your wits alone. Search for items and combat equipment that can help you survive the nightmare.
Explore the island and find out more about its enigmatic dwellers, ancient ruins, dark mines and caves. Uncover the awful truth behind the quiet, bucolic life of the island.
The ultimate goal is to find a way to escape from the island, in which the astonishing beauty of the natural landscape hides deadly threats and foes. Fighting your way out is hopeless. Run, jump, climb, and leave those who want you dead behind.
Nerve-racking and brimming with suspense from the moment you press start, Die Young is an immersive thriller that will take you on an unforgettable dash for freedom and survival.
- OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 | AMD FX™-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 750 Ti | AMD Radeon™ R7 260X | (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.