Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
- Steam Exclusive Offer
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award-winning Disciples series and represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based strategy RPG genre. Building on the overwhelming successes of the first two games, Disciples III: Renaissance introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles so popular.
- Three playable races - the Empire, the Legions of the Damned and the Elven Alliance fight for control of the fantasy world of Nevendar. Each race features unique skills and styles.
- Beautiful 3D graphics – a new gameplay engine offers lush 3D worlds, a rarity in the tactical turn-based strategy genre.
- Become a hero – create a custom hero and lead a party into battle with a huge variety of creatures. Equip your hero from a selection of more than 450 weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Unique characters and classes – recruit party members to aid you in battle. Paladins, Mages, Healers and more feature distinct and visually stunning spells and powers.
- A vast world to explore -19 missions spread across three campaigns take place in a vast fantasy world rendered in stunning detail.
- Extensive single-player gameplay – over 70 hours of campaign play across 19 missions.
- Local multi-player gameplay
This Steam Special Edition includes three exclusive maps and Steam Achievements
- Three Steam-Exclusive additional maps for single player and hot seat mode: The Fall of Londeron, Secret Knowledge, Borderlands
- Over 50 Steam Achievements to unlock
- OS: Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Single Core
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Video: DirectX 9.0 compatible, 128 MB (Shader Model 2.0 required)
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.