Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Disney Interactive
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
WALL-E follows the story of a small, sentient robot whose sole purpose is to clean up Earth's voluminous garbage. In the year 2700, mankind has left behind millions of tiny trash collectors to make the planet habitable again. Yet only WALL-E remains functional, dutifully performing his task while collecting an odd assortment of souvenirs. His uneventful life takes on new meaning when he encounters a sleek, shiny robot named EVE, sent by humans to monitor the clean-up progress.
Based on the 2008 computer animated film from Pixar Animation Studios, the video game version of WALL-E involves playing as the lonely robot as he navigates a trash-tainted world and begins an unlikely trek across the cosmos. Gameplay consists of using WALL-E's distinct abilities to create ""cubes"" used to build platforms or to create distractions. In addition to solving puzzles throughout the solo adventure, up to four players can compete in mini-games ranging from timed races through space to competitive battles.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.5GHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Nvidia GeForce FX/ATI Radeon 9500 Video Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-Bit Sound Blaster Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.