Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Jesse Makkonen
DISTRAINT is a 2D psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You step into the shoes of an ambitious young man named Price.
In order to secure a partnership in a famous company, Price seizes the property of an elderly woman.
In that very moment, he finds out the price of his humanity.
This is his story and the tale of his regrets...
The story progresses quickly which allows for several settings and scenarios.
Your journey will last around two hours!
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right and solve puzzles to progress through the atmospheric story.
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, hand drawn graphics
- Atmospheric music and sound design
- Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
- Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists
- One man effort - No asset flips or cheap tricks, just hard work!
- Dynamic coloring - Goodbye gray, hello color!
- No more lantern - Increased environmental lighting
- Enhanced animation, graphics, and lighting effects
- Refined audio for better atmosphere
- Improved user interface
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Controller support is for Xbox 360 controller only.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.