Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Polovey Alexander
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
DotX is a 'mouse only' game, where you will challenge your ability to control the mouse, as well as verify your emotional resistance.
Pick up the dots and avoid bumping into the walls, as long as your health bar doesn't reach zero.
100 dynamic and vibrant levels, where you will need the whole of your agility, reaction time, and the mouse handling skill.
Look out! Every other 10th level has an increased difficulty.
Enhance and demonstrate your skills by activating one to three challenge modes:
- Hard Mode - dots become smaller and speed of the level increases.
- Darkness Mode - playing area plunges into darkness.
- Perfect Mode - demonstrate an absolutely perfect level walkthrough.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.