Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by 3D Realms
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Duke Nukem takes his Mighty Boot to the Big Apple. Using GLOPP (Gluon Liquid Omega-Phased Plasma), the maniacal mech Morphix has transformed the creatures of New York City into an army of bloodthirsty mutants. In Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Duke must deploy WIN (Weapons, Insults and Name-Calling) to rid the city of goo-based bad guys, and return peace and tranquility to The City That Never Sleeps.
Originally released to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Duke Nukem in 2002, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project blends together the best elements of Duke Nukem 3D and the best 2D sidescrolling of the first two games in the series, Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II.
From babes, bombs and Battlelords, to goggles, guns and Gargoyles, revisit Duke’s dynasty with these re-released classics. Return to a time when the King of Action didn’t need regenerative health or auto-aim - a time when action games were actually about action, an era when heroes had the strength to carry as many guns as they wanted and use as many cheats as they needed.
Celebrate Duke Nukem’s 20th anniversary in sunshade-wearing, quick-quipping style with a title that - alongside the re-release of Duke’s first two adventures - recognizes a series that’s had a tremendous impact on an entire industry, and represents the best of Duke in a way that no other game could.
- A Good Day to Duke: Rip ‘em a new one with 9 brand new weapons, including the GLOPP Ray, Pipe Bomb, Pulse Cannon and the almighty “click-to-kill-everything” X-3000.
- New York, New York: 8 huge chapters across various regions of New York.City: Rooftop Rebellion, Chinatown Chiller, Metro Madness, Unholy Underworld, Fearsome Factory, Tanker Trouble and Deviant Drilling. And the last level is, let’s say, a little out of town.
- Evil Has a Snout: Blast, jump and smart-ass through more than 25 enemies, including Pig Cops, Gator Grunts, and Roachoids.
- Duke the Director: A dynamic, zoomable camera allows the audience to catch Duke’s best side. Both of them, of course.
- What Are You Waitin’ For?: A potent blend of old school gameplay and smooth 3D visuals, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project brings together the best of both Dukes for the ultimate Duke Nukem experience.
"It's nice to see Duke again, and even nicer to have a great modern platform game."
Computer Games Magazine - 9/10
"The richly detailed, unique level design will surprise you if you have preconceived notions of side-scrollers."
Computer Gaming World - 8/10
"When it's good, it's very, very good."
Gamespot - 8/10
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:1.8 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:Direct X Compatible GPU
- Hard Drive:235 MB HD space
- Additional:Come Get Some
Mac OS X
- OS:OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Processor:Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:64MB Video memory
- Hard Drive:235 MB HD space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.