Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Hasbro Inc.
- Included Goodies
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Two totally different factions to align yourself with, both with colliding goals. You can deliver the world into light or bury it forever in darkness.
- Varied gameplay mechanics that smoothly shift between role-playing and real-time strategy elements
- An enchanting story set in the famous Dungeons and Dragons Eberron universe
- Customizable party composition, with each hero endowed with unique abilities
- 4 HD wallpapers
- 4 avatars
- Windows XP
- 2 GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 128 MB 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and Hardware T&L
Compatibility notice: This game requires a graphics card that supports Hardware T&L. Most Intel video devices don't support this feature. Clickhere for details.
Multiplayer notice: The game's official multiplayer servers have been taken offline and the only multiplayer option available is LAN.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.