Dungeons: The Dark Lord (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
Save 66%Our Price: £4.99
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! There are a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there's now the ability to play as some of the game's popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB free HDD
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Windows-compatible Soundcard
Languages: English, German, French
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.