Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Fruitbat Factory
The world is afflicted with a mysterious disease known as "The Enigma."
Chester, infected with this disease, finds himself washed onto a lonely island, Carlyle.
As he is being given a tour of the island by the girl who nursed him back to health, Chester finds himself feeling that something is off.
There are no doctors from the mainland. Not only is there no information of the outside world, but the inhabitants seem entirely oblivious of the worldwide epidemic.
---It's as if this place has been completely removed from the rest of the world.
After a while, Chester finds a conspicuous white forest in the middle of a green expanse.
"That forest devours people. That's what I believe."
The forest's name is Enigma.
The same as the disease consuming his body.
- Unravel the mysteries of a fantasy world
- Multiple Endings
- Beautiful original soundtrack
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Pentium 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.