Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Chaosoft Games
EvilQuest features a wide variety of environments, enemies, and boss creatures – all created in retro style with 100% original artwork, animation, and music. In addition to fighting monsters, Galvis will also terrorize the residents of several towns and must avoid imperial agents seeking to re-capture him.
The goal of the game is for Galvis to take revenge on his captors as well as unlock the secret power of four legendary seals. Players will find a variety of weapons, items, and magic spells to increase their power as they play through the quest. The game also allows the player to customize areas of proficiency during level-ups by assigning points to particular attributes.
- dark and genre-defying dialogue and story
- Fast-paced action-RPG gameplay
- retro-style original graphics
- original musical score
- game world full of mysteries and twists to explore
- multiple levels of melee attack through weapon charging system
- 15 unique dungeon levels and overworld areas
- 14 different spells with a variety of purposes and effects
- 10 challenging boss fights
- Dozens of pieces of equipment and items to discover
“Xbox Live Indie Game Of The Week”
“The real prize of EvilQuest are the numerous boss battles you’ll engage in.”
4/5 – The Indie Mine
“If you’re even slightly interested in action-RPGs, EvilQuest deserves your attention. - See more at:http://www.extraguy.com/2012/01/evilquest-review-misanthropic-bliss/#sthash.wlUXVycl.dpuf”
A - Must Play – Extra Guy
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.