F-16 Aggressor (PC)
F-16 simulator which uses a mercenary-squadron concept a la Strike Commander (though in here your earnings are merely for ranking).
The game throws you into a series of pre-made missions based on Africa, with the option to play multiplayer dogfights for up to 8 players. Included are the usual amount of features found on hardcore sims, like blackouts, redouts, etc though there is no padlock view. Graphics are Direct3d and Glide accelerated and include various smoke and lighting effects.
Brand New Disc Only
- Realistic flight modeling of an F-16 Falcon and its fly-by-wire system
- Variety of enemies including planes, tanks, helicopters, and surface-to-air installations
- Programmed by flight experts
- Tested by U.S. Air Force and Navy
- Multiplayer options include cooperative and death match over LAN and Internet
- Pentium 133 or equivalent (Pentium 200 recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95 or 98
- 32 MB RAM
- 50 MB hard disk space (350 MB recommended)
- 4x CD-ROM drive (8x recommended)
- SVGA with 2 MB video memory
- 3-D accelerator board
- Sound board
- This item is NOT a download.
- This item will be sent to your delivery address.
- This item will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.