Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Through the eyes of Allied, German and Russian squad leaders, experience the most immersive World War II time strategy game where each battle is played out and won differently based on your tactical choices.
Faces of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
- Get immersed in the heat of the world war II, command American, English, Soviet and German troops during world-renowned battles that include D-Day, new winter missions and the storming of Berlin
- Complex team AI for new tactical opportunities: AI controlled soldiers don't simply execute any order given by a player, they think how to do it in the most efficient and safe way.
- Realistic physics: anything can be destroyed or manipulated and used to player's advantage
- Improvised player tactics, advanced AI reactions and real time physics guarantee players that missions will never be fought the same way.
- Up To 16 players via LAN.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only) (XP recommended)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium® 4 (3.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound device
- DirectX Version: 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive Space: 2.5 GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 56 Kbps upstream
- Peripherals Supported: Windows mouse and keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.