Faces of War (PC)Published by 1C Company
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
Through the eyes of Allied, German and Russian squad leaders, experience the most immersive World War II time strategy game where each battle is played out and won differently based on your tactical choices.
Faces of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
- Get immersed in the heat of the world war II, command American, English, Soviet and German troops during world-renowned battles that include D-Day, new winter missions and the storming of Berlin
- Complex team AI for new tactical opportunities: AI controlled soldiers don't simply execute any order given by a player, they think how to do it in the most efficient and safe way.
- Realistic physics: anything can be destroyed or manipulated and used to player's advantage
- Improvised player tactics, advanced AI reactions and real time physics guarantee players that missions will never be fought the same way.
- Up To 16 players via LAN.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only) (XP recommended)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium® 4 (3.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound device
- DirectX Version: 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive Space: 2.5 GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 56 Kbps upstream
- Peripherals Supported: Windows mouse and keyboard
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.