Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Ace Maddox
Save 19%Our Price: £9.99
“The sky was a maelstrom of exploding bombers, twisting tracers, flaming parachutes, and Robert’s own burning fighter... then his engine quit!”
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA is an air-combat action game based on the historical events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that flew against Japan in the China-Burma-India (CBI) Theatre of WW2.
Get ready to swoop the skies of Asia as FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA reawakens a diverse set of historical WW2 air-battles, including the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon in 1941, the Flying Tigers’ first combat over Kunming in China, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” escort missions over the Himalayas, the Invasion of Malaya, and the Japanese conquest of Burma, to name a few.
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA offers a fresh take on air-combat action gaming with TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, a full-blown single-player campaign, unrestricted multiplayer, a variety of arcade-style combat maneuvers, and more!
- Based on historical events. Recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group, aka the Flying Tigers, in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo and night missions.
- A fresh variant of WW2 air-combat gaming. Introduces TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing while offering a diverse mix of arcade-style combat maneuvers, photo-realistic graphics, a full single-player campaign, action-packed multiplayer modes, eventful weather effects, and much more!
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players. Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for one another, outdo all enemies in MASTER OF THE SKIES, or go aerial base hunting in CAPTURE THE FLAG.
- Pay once and play! Get the full experience, multiplayer included, for a single payment. This game has no micro-transactions, nor any F2P-elements.
- Memorable third-person aerial action. Soar the skies of southeastern Asia in the CBI (China-Burma-India) Theatre of WW2 in American, British and Japanese aircraft.
- Exotic lands of the Far East. Locations include Burma, the Himalayas, Thailand, China, the Indian Ocean, Malaya, and more!
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD or Intel Dual-Core processor running at ~1.8 GHz (minimum AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300).
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X11 compatible NVIDIA, ATI/AMD or Intel (dedicated or integrated) graphic card with 512MB of dedicated VRAM (and Shader Model 4.0 support).
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 3000 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compliant.
- Additional Notes: To play in HD resolution [1280x720] with an average performance of 30 FPS, we recommend the FLAT setting and a Radeon HD 5750, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or Intel HD 4000 graphics card (or above).
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.