Football Manager. Always.
Football Manager is the best-selling, most realistic football management series ever made. Football Manager 2013 celebrates 20 years of games from the people at Sports Interactive by introducing an array of new features.
This year's version allows you to take control of any club in more than 50 nations across the world and includes all of Europe's biggest leagues as well as database of over 500,000 real-world players and staff.
As well as some landmark new features in the Career Mode, there are now new ways to enjoy your Football Manager experience.
NEW TO CAREER MODE…
The 3D match engine has seen huge improvements this year. Everything on the pitch looks more realistic; from the stadiums, the players' movement, intelligence, and the way the ball moves through the air.
We've also introduced hundreds of new animations to make the game feel more realistic and we've made the whole experience more televisual by introducing new camera angles and showing the kick-off and final whistle.
Another notable difference is the significant restructure of the manager's staff and a revamp of their roles. The most obvious is that we've introduced the position of Director of Football into the game for the first time, which will allow managers to pass on some of their workload, such as contract negotiations, if they choose to.
In addition to this, we've also increased the number of specialist coaching roles within the game and given the manager greater flexibility to choose which coaches offer advice and when. The manager can also choose to complain about boardroom interference – although that particular option should probably be used sparingly.
And much more…
A brand new training system, improved international management, tones in press conferences & a new user interface.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/W7/W8
- Processor: XP: 1.6GHz or Faster. Vista/W7/W8: 2.2GHz or Faster
- Memory: XP/Vista/W7/W8: 1.0GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB *Supported Chipsets : (see below)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- LAN: TCP/IP compliant
A fully DirectX 9 compliant graphics card is required.
- Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.
- Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game.
- OS: 10.6.8/10.7.x/10.8.x or higher
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Memory: 1.0GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater. ATI Radeon X1600 or greater.
- Hard Drive: 2GB
Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English*, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish*languages with full audio support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.