Fortified (PC)Published by Clapfoot
Save 54%Our Price: £4.99
Fortified is an explosive strategy shooter where players will defend the Earth against a menacing Martian invasion in the 1950s. Play as one-of-four pulp inspired heroes as they fight swarms of terrifying robots with an arsenal of Cold War era weapons and experimental technology. Protect the city by building a network of defensive structures, commanding an army, and jumping into battle against dangerous sky scraping attackers. Fight for Earth alone or with up to four players for the ultimate co-op defense experience.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay – Fortified combines third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense mechanics in an exciting new way!
- Retro Sci-Fi Flare – Go back in time and experience an alternate history, where planet Earth is assaulted by an unstoppable Martian menace. Be immersed in a world that’s straight out of a 1950’s comic book.
- Construct the Ultimate Defense – Players will fortify their base by strategically building a network of defensive structures to thwart the oncoming waves of mechanical invaders.
- Pulp Inspired Character Classes – Fortified features four classes based on prominent pulp character archetypes, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
- Four-Player Co-Op – It can be difficult to face the Martian machines alone. Fortified offers diverse co-op gameplay that requires team coordination and strategy. There’s power in numbers, but victory only comes to those who work together.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-Core 64-bit Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHZ CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB DirectX 10 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.