Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Clapfoot
Fortified is an explosive strategy shooter where players will defend the Earth against a menacing Martian invasion in the 1950s. Play as one-of-four pulp inspired heroes as they fight swarms of terrifying robots with an arsenal of Cold War era weapons and experimental technology. Protect the city by building a network of defensive structures, commanding an army, and jumping into battle against dangerous sky scraping attackers. Fight for Earth alone or with up to four players for the ultimate co-op defense experience.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay – Fortified combines third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense mechanics in an exciting new way!
- Retro Sci-Fi Flare – Go back in time and experience an alternate history, where planet Earth is assaulted by an unstoppable Martian menace. Be immersed in a world that’s straight out of a 1950’s comic book.
- Construct the Ultimate Defense – Players will fortify their base by strategically building a network of defensive structures to thwart the oncoming waves of mechanical invaders.
- Pulp Inspired Character Classes – Fortified features four classes based on prominent pulp character archetypes, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
- Four-Player Co-Op – It can be difficult to face the Martian machines alone. Fortified offers diverse co-op gameplay that requires team coordination and strategy. There’s power in numbers, but victory only comes to those who work together.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-Core 64-bit Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHZ CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB DirectX 10 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.