Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Viva Media
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
FRITZ FOR FUN provides the perfect training opponent whatever your playing strength. The FRITZ engine adjusts its play to suit any rating, while the integrated chess coach explains moves and positions, gives tips, points out hidden dangers, and provides detailed opening statistics. Play against the training engine, a sparring partner that you can actually beat, again and again, until you have perfected your technique!
RAISE YOUR GAME! Wipe a feared opponent off the board, deliver checkmate, and extend your hand with a smile! Fritz shows you how it's done with first-class video trainers. Feared opponents are a thing of the past!
FRITZ gives you online access to the largest chess club in the world: Playchess.com – where every day, over 20,000 players from all over the world meet – from Beginners to Grandmasters. There's always something happening at Playchess - regular tournaments, traditional blitz games, training sessions and live broadcasts with Grandmaster commentary.
Pack more chess onto 64 squares with FRITZ FOR FUN!
- Fritz 13 Interface
- Fritz 13 engine and Fritz Training engine (32 bit)
- 1 months Premium membership to Playchess.com, the world’s largest online chess community. Play, train and watch online
- 1.5 Million games database
- Let’s Check! Database access to over 200 million extensively analyzed positions through December 2015
- 18 different 3D chessboards, 9 2D chessboards, 5 sets of 2D pieces
- First-class video trainers and 1000 checkmate exercises
- Play in Friend Mode, get hints and spy
- Includes “101 Checkmate puzzles"
- OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® video card
- Sound Card: sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.