Disney G-Force (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Disney
Save 67%Our Price: £4.99
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances.
In Disney's G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character's unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick.
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber microchip implanting technology.
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle.
- OS: Windows Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2400 2.0GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.