Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Disney
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances.
In Disney's G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character's unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick.
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber microchip implanting technology.
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle.
- OS: Windows Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2400 2.0GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.