Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Disney
Save 67%Our Price: £4.99
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances.
In Disney's G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character's unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick.
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber microchip implanting technology.
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle.
- OS: Windows Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2400 2.0GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.