Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Dawid Bujak
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
GAMEPLAYGame consist of four levels. Passing previous with high enough score gives You access to subsequent ones.
SHIP EQUIPMENTTo quickly cover horizontal distance Your ship is equipped with dash skill. Use it when You want to quickly move from one end of the screen to the other.
Shield can be generated for defensive measures. It protects from enemy bullets but not from collision with enemy ships. Shield needs to be charged in order to activate it. To charge shield collect energy cells that are dropped by fallen enemies.
SHIP WEAPONSThere are three weapon types: Laser, Projectile and Bouncy each of those can be upgraded several times for stronger version. Additionally Your ship constantly fires homing rockets.
For taking out tougher enemies or groups use mines. Upon explosion they deal massive damage to enemies in explosion radius. Good to take out groups of enemies or big ships.
From time to time Your ship will acquire special ways of doing damage, so called "skills". Those are most powerful tools of destruction, use them whenever possible.
Mouse / keyboard / gamepad controls are available. Mouse controls gives most precision when avoiding enemy projectiles.
- 4 levels of shmup action with boss battles
- 4 main weapon types and additional special weapons
- Gamepad / mouse / keyboard controls
- Shield to help You protect from enemy bullets
- Dash to help You move quickly and never stay in one place too long
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: any
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.