Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Degica
With Game Character Hub, you can easily create characters by choosing generator parts provided in the program. Simply select a template, add items and you're done! You can also create your own custom templates and parts. Note that almost the same logic applies to tilesets, so it doesn't necessarily need to be characters!
With Game Character Hub's flexible layering, you can easily customize parts according to your needs; such as changing the opacity, renaming, merging and deleting parts to name a few.
Game Character Hub's Preview window lets you see whats going on without having to stop what you're doing! You can pause the animation and change different settings such as the animation speed, background color and even zoom! You can also set custom animation previews with the Animation Management feature. Useful if you want to see if your Autotiles or Behaviour poses seamlessly transition to one another!
With Game Character Hub's palette editor, it's easier for you to create your own palettes and change values. What's more is that you can generate palette colors from all visible layers or specific ones. Great for finding the colors you need!
Tired of manually merging tile sheets on your own? Game Character Hub has a built in tileset merger to save you the work!
Game Character Hub allows you to easily convert your character assets for different RPG Maker engines.
- Flexible GUI Layout - Change the layout of the program to your liking!
- Expansive History Window - Easily undo and redo artwork at any point in time during development.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.