Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SNK CORPORATION
Originally released in 1999 as a new generation in the highly popular FATAL FURY Series, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES still continues to fascinate players around the world to this day.
Set 10 years after Geese Howard’s death, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES restarts the legendary series with a new hero, “Rock Howard”, and hosts a plethora of new charismatic characters. Moreover, this new installment in the FATAL FURY Series abandons the traditional sway line mechanic, and brings numerous new strategies with the “T.O.P. System," “Just Defended," and “Breaking” battle features instead.
- ARCADE - Pick up a fighter from the 12 (+2) characters available, and fight your way via the “T.O.P. System”, “Just Defended”, and “Breaking” new battle mechanics in the "King of Fighters: Maximum Mayhem" tournament, held this time in Second Southtown.
- MULTIPLAYER - Connect and fight the hungriest wolves in “GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES” via the "Invite a Friend" & "Lobby" multiplayer features for the hottest battles ever!
- TRAINING - Train and master your combos and battle strategies with your favorite characters before going to battle in this user-friendly game mode!
- LEADERBOARDS - Check your current rank & score in “GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top fighters!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.