Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Neko Entertainment
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The end does exist, can you reach it?
- 5 game modes (Normal, Baby, Hard, Time, Touch)
- 23 Steam achievements
- Tons of Psychedelic effects
- Electronic music, jokes and LOLcats
Read before playing:
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to playing.
“It's fun, it's addictive, and there are different modes for you to challenge yourself with.”
App of the day – Kotaku
“Gauge looks artistic, and it looks experimental. It sort of is, but it's not pretentious (...) It's just simple, sexy and fun.”
4/5 – Touch Arcade
“Gauge puts you in charge of nothing more spectacular than an expanding line, and the results are astonishingly entertaining.”
9/10 – Edge Online
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Compatible DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Audio standard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.