Georender Scenery Collection (PC)
Georender Scenery Collection contains the first three acclaimed bush sceneries by Richard Goldstein which all contain realistic sounds, active scenery traffic patterns and great animations, all based in the beautiful North-West of the USA.
The first series includes Flying M Ranch and Ranger Creek, you now have the opportunity to experience the nail-biting thrill of Washington bush flying, and the rural charm of a challenging ranch airport in Oregon. The second series covers the high altitude Bryce Canyon Airport, Escalante and Hurrican Municipal Airports which will give you the chance to explore the dramatic landscape of Southern Utah. A terrain rich in colours and studded with sandstone canyons. Diamond Point is the third part in this series, a small airfield in the beautiful state of Washington, which reproduces the community of flight enthusiasts who get the chance to taxi directly from their home!
- Four bush scenery included
- High Density Mesh of the surroundings.
- Ideal location to practice high altitude flight procedures.
- Includes complex dynamic tracks
- This item is NOT a download.
- This item will be sent to your delivery address.
- This item will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.