Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by AGM PLAYISM
This is "Gocco Studio Japan", an attraction popular with children 100 years in the future! Progress through the game by beating quests as you play imaginary war, sword fight and take on adventure with friends! Environments and enemy variations are tailored to each quest.
Want a change of clothes? Collect materials on a quest and combine them to make new costumes, upgrade your weapons and apply elemental properties for future quests.
If you are awarded with a badge, put it on for an extra status boost!
Impress everyone with your stylish duds and incredible strength!
Online lobbies can hold over 30 people, with communication via text chat and avatar gestures! Make new friends and fight through dangerous quests together.
It's time to have some real fun: become a kid again!
- Go to war in the guise of an adorable avatar
- Addictive shooting gameplay with easy controls
- You can enjoy short sessions of casual single player
- Story spanning 21 quests, 3 difficultly settings
- Includes online/offline modes (teams of 4)
- Features over 200 characters, over 30 monster types
- 1600 status upgrade badges
- 350 garments can be synthesized with 60 kinds of materials
- 13 weapon types, each can be assigned an element and upgraded.
- 44 achievements / 8 trading cards
- Free chat worldwide (100 set phrase are also available
- 40 gestures for communication
OS: Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10 (64-Bit / 32-Bit)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz or Better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 or Better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.