Grand Ages: Rome GOLD (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
Inlcudes Reign of Augustus
Re-live the reign of Augustus in the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Grand Ages: Rome. Reign of Augustus includes a brand new campaign comprised of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
- Campaign with 12 new Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estates bonus
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain additional resources, units travel faster on roads, certain buildings generate additional resources when placed next to a road
- Authority - certain buildings (both new and existing buildings from the first game) generate Authority that can be used for various effects that benefit the player or hinder his opponents - putting out or starting fires, summoning an allied squad, accelerated research, etc.
- New talents for each family (21 new talents total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations – statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features: Pre-built towns & pre-built town walls etc.
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)
- Operating system:Windows® XP & Vista
- Processor:2.5 GHz Single Core Processor
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space:4 GB
- Video:128 MB 3d Video Card (GeForce® 6600/Radeon® 9600 or better)
- DirectX® Version:9c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.