Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by RockStar
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
- Hard Drive: 3.6GB of free hard disk space (minimal install)
- Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM
- Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor
- Memory: 384MB of RAM (the more the better!)
- Graphics: 128MB (or greater) Video Card (Geforce 6 Series Recommended)
- Hard Drive: 4.7GB of free hard disk space (full install)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card (Sound Blaster Auidgy 2 Recommended)
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5.2GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Additional: This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.