Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Vanguard Entertainment Group
Turn-based strategy at its finest
Greed Corp is an award winning, innovative turn-based strategy game, situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment. Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive. Will you defend your territory or sacrifice it to keep it out of enemy hands? Manage the finite available resources to build your army and use the collapsing terrain to your advantage.
Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
- Innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
- Earn Achievements and titles, playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
- 10+ hours single player campaign consisting of a tutorial and 24 unique maps
- Friendly and ranked 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 unlockable maps
- Further customize matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (three difficulty levels)
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3), Windows Vista® (SP1), Windows 7®
- Processor: Pentium 4 3GHz or comparable
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: DirectX® 9-compatible graphics adapter with 128 MB RAM (ATI® X700 or better / NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 or better)
- DirectX®: DirectX®9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX®9.0c-compatible
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.