Grimmwood - They Come at Night (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Headup Games
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Grimmwood is a challenging co-op MMO, which seamlessly blends together elements of survival, strategy and exploration into one game.
You are plunged into the middle of a mystical forest and you will be part of a village with up to 39 other human players; all of which you have never met before. Each day at midnight the monsters will attack your village and you have to band together to organize your defenses successfully in order to survive. In the daytime you explore the depths of the forest to gather its resources or you can stay within the safety of the village to construct or repair buildings and walls in preparation for the inevitable hordes of monsters which will attack you relentlessly.
Choose wisely though on what you want to do! Every action you take costs stamina points of which you only have a limited amount of during each day cycle.
- Survive, against all odds, by turning a bunch of (isolated) strangers into a close-knit fellowship.
- Explore a huge procedurally generated Forest map with 600 tiles in size!
- Asynchronous multiplayer, “Follow” mode, 24-hour day cycle
- Play with Friends – Simply join your Steam Friends in-game, with no additional hassle.
- Blitz Mode - Play a modified version of the game where a single day lasts only 15 minutes. Perfect if you want to play with just a few of your Steam Friends. Totally stream-able!
- Keep your body and your soul in check – Sanity and Conditions systems which will directly (and indirectly) affect your efficiency in everything you do.
- Strong emphasis on social interaction – In-game Chat and Forum, where all key decisions are put up for discussion.
- Permadeath, roguelike style – everything you take with you to the next Village is your knowledge and your ingenuity.
- Vote to expel Villagers who don’t contribute to the Village’s survival or simply try to ruin everybody’s experience.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 800 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.