Grow Up (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Ubisoft
Save 18%Our Price: £6.99
BUD, a clumsy and charming robot, is on a mission to find MOM, his parental spaceship. Leap, bounce, and float in a vast open world as BUD explores the new planet in this beautiful acrobatic adventure.
While out exploring the galaxy in MOM, BUD’S parental spaceship, it explodes into pieces. Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
A Whopping Great Planet - Grow Up throws you into an entire alien planet, enticing to explore and scattered with surprise discoveries and challenges. Get lost in the lush landscapes and craft your own adventures above the roaming lands. BUD’s shiny new Floradex lets you put your stamp on the world by cloning any of the weird and wonderful plant types to catapult, shoot or float you on your way. And riding the giant Star Plants, that’s still a thing.
Aerial Acrobatics - why walk, when you can jump, roll, bounce or fly? With a raft of new abilities, BUD’s aerial island hopping is an acrobatic joy. You’ll find yourself leaping from mind-boggling heights, soaring between floating islands, bouncing off a Champoline and even flinging yourself from a Flungus.
To the Moon! - BUD is on a mission to save MOM, and it starts with one small step. From sea shore to lunar crater, pick your way through the alien landscape and ride the giant Star Plants as you strive to Grow Up. And when you look down from space, you’ll marvel at a world changed by your journey.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i3 550 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 460GTv2 or AMD Radeon HD5770(1024MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Best played with a gamepad.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.