Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SimBin
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Developed by racing professionals, GTR is a true milestone when it comes to racing games."
- Realistic AI racing behavior
- Live track : the characteristics of the track change over the course of the race week-end
- 3 gameplay modes for beginners, advanced and simulation professionals
- Over 50 different racing cars from all original teams, like the Porsche 911, Viper GTS-R or the BMW Z3 M
- Opponents have extreme realistic driving behavior
- Dynamic weather changes during the race
- MOTEC analysis software: GTR uses the same software as the real racing teams
- Based on the real telemetric and vehicle data of the FIA GT teams
- Live track technology: the track characteristics change during the race
- OS: Microsoft Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (you need to have administrative rights on your machine)
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible with at least 128 MB memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.