Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Guara Logic
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
"Havoc Runner" is an action 2d platformer game set in a space future, in which the cold war between planets is over, and the solar system is at peace again. However, this brought an enormous task of disarming several planets and satellites.
During the work on Titan's moon (on Saturn), the central computer (the "Tupan") of the "Anhanguera" base understood that the war is not over yet and began the sequence of launching ballistic missiles to various planets.
Now it is up to you to use a mechanical vehicle (the "Lampião") and disable all defenses on that base and stop the attack, even if it means having to make way with the use of unnecessary force.
You shouldn't expect this to be an easy task, because the place is full of automated weapons (killer robots, missile launchers, traps ...), so get ready for a turbulent descent on Titan's surface.
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bits) or better
Processor: Intel® Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Compatible with Direct X 11
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 640 MB available space
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX.
- Additional Notes: Integrated graphics and low-cost cards may not work. The card must support Shader Model 3.0.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.