Hearts of Iron III: Collection (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Paradox Interactive
Save 83%Our Price: £4.99
Hearts of Iron III lets you play the most engaging conflict in world history, World War 2, on all fronts as any country and through multiple different scenarios. Guide your nation to glory between 1936 and 1948 and wage war, conduct diplomacy and build your industry in the most detailed World War 2 game ever made.
- Play as any nation from 1936 to 1948, more than 150 countries to choose from.
- Control the oceans with aircraft carriers, submarines and battleships and use your air force to defend your skies, support your naval and ground forces, and to bomb your enemies
- Thousands of historically accurate real-world military commanders and politicians.
- Realistic military command AI with unprecedented levels of interaction
- In-depth diplomatic and political system.
- Historical accuracy combined with an unparalleled level of freedom of choice
- More than 10,000 land provinces makes the game five times more detailed than HoI2 and the most detailed depiction of World War 2 ever made.
- Customize your divisions in detail with more than 20 types of brigades
- New economic system makes it possible to buy weapons from abroad.
- Mobilization and reserves gives the option of surprise attacks, Blitzkrieg made real.
- Government-in-exile makes it possible to continue to struggle from abroad with underground movements and uprisings against the oppressing power.
- Strategic warfare system makes it more important to defend the skies and oceans against foreign attacks; leaving cities open to enemy bombing will now be devastating.
- A completely new intelligence system, with several types of intelligence sources, makes it possible to get information about enemy reserves and troop movements.
- Assign troops to "theatres" on the map to fight two-front wars more successfully.
- The new AI system and more detailed map will allow for more strategic decisions.
- Flexible technology system with hundreds of categories, where major powers get their own unique attributes.
- Hearts of Iron III
- Hearts of Iron III: US Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Pack DLC
- Hearts of Iron III DLC: German II Spritepack
- Hearts of Iron III: DLC - German Sprite Pack
- Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi
- Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung
- Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland
- Hearts of Iron III: Mega German Spritepack
"offers a challenge to most strategy die-hards"
"Paradox has done a tremendous job of making this complex design relatively easy to get into."
"With incredible flexibility, freedom, and depth, this is a history buffs dream and should not be passed up if you are a fan of the genre."
"Serious wargamers are in for a real treat as the hardcore franchise returns for another go at the world's most terrible war."
"Featuring a fully integrated combat model, a wide range of strategic and diplomatic options for your country, and an intuitive AI system, Hearts of Iron III is shaping up to be the best game in the series yet."
— Strategy Informer
- Operating System:Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor:Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space:2 GB
- Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900 videocard
- Sound:Direct X-compatible sound card
- DirectX®:Direct X 9.0
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X 10.5.8 or higher
- Processor: Any Intel CPU
- Memory: 128 MB VRAM, 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.3 GB hard disk space
- Video Card: GeForce 7300, Radeon HD 2400 (GMA cards not supported)
- Internet: Broadband connection for Internet play
- Registration: Internet connection for registration
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.