Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Dark Energy Digital Ltd.
gamers this product
Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Hydrophobia: Prophecy is the ultimate version of this jaw-dropping action-adventure set onboard a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories to fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer.
Backstory2051. The world has become consumed by the ever rising tide of the global population flood. Fertile land has been reclaimed by rising oceans and expanding deserts, resulting in famine and poverty on an unprecedented scale. Water is now mankind's most precious resource, and conflict erupts wherever it flows. Only one bubble of the old capitalist world survives. The Queen of the World is the largest ship ever to grace the oceans, a colossal city at sea where the wealthy elite live in exile from the chaos which surrounds them. Onboard this stateless paradise the Five Founding Fathers set about pursuing their Cornucopian research unimpeded.
The contempt of the outside world is offset by NanoCell Corporation, one of the five, who promise to develop nano-technology to purify sea water at the molecular level and make the deserts bloom with the food of the world. But as they move closer to their goal, the bitterness of fanatical Malthusians grows.
The so called 'Neo Malthusians' timed their attack perfectly. 9.8 billion watched as they recast hope as hatred, following a prophecy to commit global genocide; drowning the planet with blood as they slash the worlds population to a mere half billion 'righteous souls'. A prophecy they will soon find themselves in a position to fulfill.
- Fast-paced action and breathtaking visuals; engage mind blowing "flow combat" unique floating cover where emergent gameplay results in a never-the-same-experience.
- Unleash floating oil fires, electricity and the power of the water to wipe out your enemy as you discover the terrifying truth of the Malthusian prophecy.
- Campaign includes puzzles, platforming and combat with Hydro-kinetic powers to ultimately control the water and culminates in a unique stand off battle where the player has to unleash the awesome power of tempest against her Malthusian nemesis.
- Over 200 collectables, 12 achievements and as an added bonus, players can unlock an epic Challenge Room.
“By far the most visually stunning and engaging game I’ve played on my PC since Crysis 2...”
9/10 and Editors Choice award – Game Chronicles
“A great third person action game with some truly innovative technological advances and production values to match most disc releases for an almost unbelievable price.”
8/10 – http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/05/09/review-hydrophobia-prophecy-pc/
8/10 – Eurogamer Italy
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 with latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: NVidia 8600GT with 512MB RAM or Radeon HD 3650 with 512MB RAM
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.