In Fear I Trust: Episodes 1-4 Collection (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by 1C Entertainment
“The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I wanted a better life for my family and it was only a signature away. The ‘doctors’ told me the contract was just a formality. And now, locked up in this dark reeking cell, I only remember that much…”
In Fear I Trust is a first-person psychological thriller that puts you in the role of Nikolay, now called Patient #17, who one day wakes up in a small reeking cell. With a severe memory loss and a relentless urge to escape, your steps will lead you through an abandoned, decaying facility deep in the heart of Soviet Russia. However, encountering many obstacles along the path, you will need to solve elaborate puzzles in order to obtain key items or documents, diaries and notes that will shed at least a faint streak of light on the dark mystery surrounding the whole “science” experiment.
With Retrospective Mode you will be able to see behind the fabric of the physical world. This unique ability uncovers glimpses of the past, allowing you to see important hints and clues. Nevertheless, the path to recollecting your memory and discovering your own identity will be long and grim…
The first episode tells us how the main hero Nikolay awakes with a partial amnesia in a prison cell. Then, the events take place in the doctor’s office and in the laboratory. Advancing the episode, he meets ghosts of the people who mysteriously died in those places.
Thanks to the acquired retrospective vision, he is able to sense someone else’s flashbacks and to see mysterious inscriptions on the walls.
The hero finds the contract of the very experiment that he signed at the beginning of the episode.
2nd Episode tells us the story of Nikolay’s memories of horrific events that took place in the school. Nikolay finds a diary and a note from one of the students and recalls what strange things happened with the children, what experiments were carried out on them, which then influenced their aggressiveness. He finds a photo of the girl with whom he became friends and tries to remember what exactly happened to her, and why the school principal carried out all those experiments, and whether it is connected somehow with the VERSA company.
3rd Episode tells us about the strange events at the local factory. They took place when the player used to work there. The mysterious deaths, the mysterious inspectors. Advancing the episode, the player tries to find out what is really going on and how this is related to VERSA company. Why are people dying on a scheduled basis?
4th Episode tells us about the events at the the local cinema. The main hero of the game visited that place in the past. This time, the story affects the main hero indirectly. The player will have to find out how the famous actresses from this theater were killed, who was involved in these events and how these events are related to the VERSA company.
- Critically acclaimed psychological thriller powered by Unreal Engine
- Fully voice-acted narrative
- Use Retrospective Mode to see hidden clues and solve puzzles
- Explore eerie locations and uncover the secrets behind a classified soviet experiment
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: Single Core 3.3GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: Dual Core 3.3GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 1024 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatibl
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.