Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
- A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended.
- The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight
- Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives
- Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action
- Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers
- WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers
- Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb
“The story is what really what makes Iron Storm rock!”
94% – Gamezilla!
“Will satisfy that itchy trigger finger you've been needing to unleash.”
80% – IGN
“If there were a category for set design and creativity, this game would be one of the forerunners for most creative of the year.”
75% – Game Over Online
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.