Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by All in! Games
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
Key features of 'It came from space, and ate our brains:
- Play alone, or with with up to 4 friends in online co-op!
- Easy to learn, hard to get these *#$% aliens off my back!
- Visit different locations ranging from cities, forests and alien spaceships.
- Make use of turrets, shields, mines and other items to protect your brain.
- Unique upgradeable weapons to wreck havoc and teach these aliens a lesson! #rekt
- Controller support: slay nasty aliens while relaxing on the couch with a controller.
- Steam Trading Cards: collect badges, backgrounds and emoticons.
- Steam Achievements: Prove to the rest of the world that aliens are no match for you!
“I can gladly say, this is not a shitty game.”
“This game is surprisingly addictive, easy to pick up and really hard to master... But it is totally worth it! Highly recommended by the whole GrabTheGames team!”
9/10 – Grab The Games
“While this type of game has never been one of my favorites to play personally, there is something about this one that stands out to me and I enjoy it A LOT!”
Wake and Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 GT @ 512MB / ATI® Radeon™ X1900XT @ 512MB or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.