Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Sinclair Strange
gamers this product
Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
Jet Gunner is a 2D platform action indie game that's full of Nestalgia. Full of action, gunfights, bosses and explosions so if you're into the whole 8-Bit vibe you should love this. From the sound, to the graphics to the flicker, this should pay tribute to those classic hard as nails, run 'n' gun games. Hopefully this should wet your appetite for re-living the good ol' days.
- SIX Stages - From cities to flying airships.
- HEAPS of weapons - From beam blasts to circle-ly side shooting thingies.
- RETRO soundtrack - Made from the juiced tears of a Game Boy brick.
- CHALLENGE MODE: Try and complete 25 extra difficult challenges.
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS: Unlock 31 Steam Achievements! (More to be added with upcoming updates.)
- HARDCORE MODE: Is the game too easy? How about trying the extremely challenging Hardcore mode!
- FREE ADDITIONAL UPDATES/CONTENT: Extra levels, challenges, modes to be updated through the upcoming months.
- LEADERBOARDS. So show off to all your friends how great you are!
- September - Game Boy Version Released
- October - Extra "Lab" level released to tie in with the release of I Want To Be Human
- December - Extra "Winter" level released to celebrate the Holiday season.
- More Updates to come...
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 35 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- OS: Windows 7 or 8
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.