Johnny Graves—The Unchosen One (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Stupid Stupid Games
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
You think your life is tough? Meet Johnny Graves - The Unchosen One.
It’s 1979 in New York. Johnny Graves is a former agent of Hell and Satan needs him back desperately to finish the job he started over two centuries ago. Now the devil sends his beasts with wrath to bring Johnny back to the fold. Johnny has one night to close the gates of Hell and prevent Satan himself from coming across the mortal divide.
Johnny Graves - The Unchosen One is an action RPG set in an urban fantasy environment. It is a story-driven single player game for Windows PC, developed using Unity 3D. The Early Access version offers up to 20 minutes of hack and slash gameplay (although a seasoned player might get through it faster)!
This game is the first part of the Night of the Creatures trilogy. The next two games will continue the action that takes place during the one night in 1979, but seen through the eyes of different protagonists.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 300 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.00c compatible sound card
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.