Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Konung 2 is a sequel to Konung: The Legend of North. According to the storyline Good and Evil traded places. The main hero that won a victory over the forces of Evil in the first part of the game has got under the influence of a very powerful magic artifact -- Sovereign bracelet. The hero became the dark Master, the biggest threat for his land. His mind is completely controlled by the bracelet and he is trying to subdue all other magic artifacts.
Only six heroes, descendants of the Titans, can stop him. They must be fearless and very cautious. Their enemies are not only bloodthirsty monsters but Master's warriors as well. Their task is hard but it's the only way to save their land.
The world of Konung is a unique and spacious fantasy land, that combines parts of known history with classical myths and the legends of the Chronicles, including immortal heroes, magical artefacts and ancient sorcery. The whole world is shaped by three cultures on the verge of the second millennium: tribes of wild Slavic hunters, noble traders of the still-powerful Byzantine Empire, and fearless Viking warriors.
- Unique Fantasy world settled in an atmosphere of myths and the legends of tribes of wild Slavic hunters, noble traders of the still-powerful Byzantine Empire, and fearless Viking warriors
- Six different heroes, male and female warriors
- Improved RPG system, wide range of character skills an characteristics
- Detailed dialogue system
- Dozens of quests
- Improved AI
- Outdoor and indoor locations
- Improved fighting technique
- New monsters
- Settlement management
- Windows 95/98/ME/XP
- DirectX 7.0
- DirectShow 6.0
- Intel Indeo 5.06 (Included)
- Pentium II 400 MHz
- 128Mb RAM (256Mb recommended)
- Video adapter supporting 1024x768x16
- HDD 500 Mb
- DirectX compatible Sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.