HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Fred Wood
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
kuso is the sequel to LOVE, and is a challenging yet fair platformer with a simple aesthetic. You have the ability to run, jump, and leave your own checkpoint. Make your way through acid, long jumps, disappearing platforms, bouncers, giant saws, and much more in this dreadful mechanical world. If you're looking for a game that'll challenge your platforming skills, give you something excellent to listen to, and a game to master, kuso is the game for you.
- 25 Unique Levels
- A new soundtrack composed by James Bennett
- Full Controller Support for xInput Gamepads
- 11 Achievements
- Collectibles, Secrets, and all that Good Stuff
- A dedicated Speedrun Mode with Steam Leaderboards
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: i3 4130
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9.5
- Processor: 1.1ghz Intel Core M3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+ Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.