Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Plug In Digital
Game Mechanics5 attractive locations and more than 200 weapons and items to use, ‘Legends Of Persia’ is packed full of features! The game will also include 3 different hero characters, and lots of unique challenging enemies. Already a thriving and popular game on Steam Greenlight, prepare to get blown away with the addictive gameplay and fantastic graphics!
• Hundreds of items
• Menacing boss battles
• 3 characters to choose from.
• Experience the dramatic events between seasons through a brand new original story!
• Built from the ground up to support modding (editor will be available soon )
• Ongoing free updates ( upcoming updates will be free charge for customers who purchase this game )
• Many expansions available post-release.
Lashing a great sky chariot to four mighty birds, the lord of Persia ascended far above the earth.
Before the king's ambition could be fully realized, an angel appeared to quell his flight. But as the celestial creature prepared to strike down the Persian king, the glowing spirit of a child materialized.
“Stay your hand, angel! I am KayKhosro, this great king's yet-unborn son. If you destroy this man for his arrogance now, you destroy me! To rob him of his present would be to rob me of my future.”
The angel paused, considered the spirit's words, and sent the zealous King's chariot crashing down to the realm of Earth from whence it came.
“I am forbidden from severing your bloodline, and have returned your ancestor to his kingdom alive, but the burdens upon you are heavy, indeed.”
The angel embraced the spirit child, imparting these words.
“You will be born into an age of conflict, your ancestors beset upon each other with steel and cruelty, and your people will look to you for guidance. One day, evil will descend upon the borders of Persia, and you must be ready.
Now, rest, child. Your time has yet to come...”
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: AMD 3500+ – Intel 2.2 Pentium 4 CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce7000 series – ATI X1400 & HD series or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.