Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
MUD TV is your ticket to the weird wild world of television. Once you take control of your own station it's up to you to determine the line-up, hire actors and directors, produce your own shows, series and movies and to grab those lucrative advertising deals from right under your competitors' noses. Oh, and about the competition: you can either play MUD TV alone, with your friends over a network or via Internet! Go head-to-head with your opponents as you fight for market share amongst the retired and housewives, headhunt their best employees and, if that doesn't do the trick, a little sabotage should keep your enemies from getting too bored! Or, as an alternative, you can assume control of a station together with a friend and run it cooperatively.
- Create your own crazy station and take it to the top of the ratings
- Create your own television empire and build offices, studios, newsrooms and many other important facilities to help secure your success
- Create your own character and guide them through your own hard-earned television empire
- Produce your own movies or secure the rights to the best of what the free market has to offer before the competition does
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
- Graphics: 128 MB, DirectX? 9.0c-compatible (Shader Model 3.0 support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.