Magicka Collection (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Paradox Interactive
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.
Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.
In the unlockable hardcore challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
- Innovative and dynamic spell casting system
- Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
- Fight your way through 13 different campaign levels
- Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
- Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
- Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
- Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit
- Magicka: Marshlands
- Magicka: Nippon
- Magicka: Final Frontier
- Magicka: Frozen Lake
- Magicka: The Watchtower
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900 (Integrated Video Cards not recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 2 GB Available Space
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. DSL Internet connection for multiplayer
Languages: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.