Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Just like in the previous game, what you say to the other characters matters a great deal. Fortunately, the conversation system has been improved. The camera now pans around characters as they talk to one another to evoke a dramatic, cinematic feel. Also, Shepard can interrupt the conversation when given the appropriate prompt, taking situations into new directions that could help or hinder the mission.
Shepard is more customizable than ever, letting you create your ideal lead character — gender, facial features, class, and of course, attitude. Once you embark on missions, you’ll be treated to an improved battle system that lets you target weak points and blast off your enemy’s limbs with a variety of weapons.
Set out to lead your team to victory… or die at the hands of The Collectors. Either path is possible in BioWare’s smash hit, Mass Effect 2. Which destiny will you choose?
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
- From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old RepublicTM, Dragon Age: OriginsTM, and Mass EffectTM comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
- Robust Character Customizations
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2008 (included)
- Hard Drive: 15 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Supported Chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 Pro or greater. Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 7300, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, and 9300; ATI Radeon HD3200, and HD4350 are below minimum system requirements. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!