Max Payne 3 + Rockstar Pass (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by RockStar
Save 62%Our Price: £9.99
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ effects, full integration of Natural Motion's Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. Max Payne 3 multiplayer brings the same cinematic feel, fluid gunplay and sense of movement of the single-player game into the realm of online multiplayer. Using the fiction and signature gameplay elements of the Max Payne universe, Max Payne 3 features a wide range of new and traditional multiplayer modes that play on the themes of paranoia, betrayal and heroism, all delivered with the same epic visual style of the single player game.
A feature debuting in Max Payne 3 and carrying over to Grand Theft Auto V and future appropriate titles is Crews, which go beyond traditional online clans by allowing players to join large public Crews or simply create a private Crew that members can customize. In this way, Crews help players keep the fight alive from match to match - and even across titles - through the Rockstar Games Social Club, which will keep track of Crew stats, including Feuds.
- Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
- Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
- Tight integration between Natural Motion's Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it's fired to the moment of impact
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
- New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
Purchase the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass and get access to all add-on content packs for Max Payne 3 for one discounted price. All add-on content packs are scheduled to be released from the game’s launch through the end of 2012. The Rockstar Pass gives you access to brand new multiplayer maps, modes, bursts, items, playable characters, challenges and more, all from the in-game interface.
Note: All Rockstar Pass downloads are accessible in-game. To avoid being charged twice, DO NOT purchase additional add-on content from any other source after buying and/or redeeming the Rockstar Pass. To gain access to DLC content, Rockstar Pass owners should proceed to the IN-GAME DLC marketplace and download each DLC pack.
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- Memory: 2GB - 16GB
- Hard Disk Space: 35 Gigs
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Xeon / Core i Series 2.4 GHZ or greater
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 32GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8800GT 512MB VRAM / AMD Radeon HD 4870 512 VRAM
Languages: English*, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese*languages with full audio support
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.