Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Inventive Dingo
Wage war on your friends and enemies in this simple and engaging strategy game. Easy to learn and quick to play, Mayhem Intergalactic is surprisingly strategic. Play against the computer, or duke it out with friends over the internet. The universe shall be yours!
- This uniquely streamlined take on the classic "4X" (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate) genre provides your strategy fix in minutes, not hours.
- A stirring dynamic soundtrack spurs you on to glorious victory!
- Randomly-generated and hand-crafted maps offer interesting and varied tactical situations.
- Create your own galaxies, then conquer them — or share them with friends.
- Simple rules, emergent strategy. Blitzkrieg or defense-in-depth? Power on through the front lines or sneak around the back? Attack with full strength and leave yourself open to counterattack, or split your fleet and risk total annihilation? Dozens more tactics await discovery.
- An alien wearing a monocle!
- Operating system: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB
- Hard disk space: 40 MB free
- Video: NVIDIA® or ATI® graphics card recommended
- Sound: On-board or better recommended
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.